drank Rose Congou Green by DAVIDsTEA

So I ordered English Rose online from DavidsTea and I’ve actually never tried a floral tea so I picked up a 10g bag of this today at the store to prepare myself. It smells very pretty – just like a flower garden (what a surprise right?).

It smells and tastes like a rose garden. But I’m not quite sure I’m fully sold on drinking roses. Perhaps by the end of the cup it will grow on me more.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada