drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Ah lime gelato. My newest addiction in my permanent collection.

Seriously, I have got a love affair going on with this tea – and so unexpectedly. I am thrilled they talked me into this at DavidsTea. And they said it’s even better cold (Even better?! Is that possible?)

It’s just amazing. Not too sweet, not too sour-limey. Perfection.

Cavocorax

I was just thinking that there should be more lime teas the other day! Lemon works, so why not lime?

Comments

Cavocorax

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada