Hm the scent of this on both dry and steeped makes me think of a carbonated grapefruit beverage.

2 for 2 today. Geez. See what happens when I have to wake up at the crack of dawn and miss my morning tea? Bad choices.

If anyone’s interested in the rest of my 12g sample I picked up, you’re welcome to it.

Courtney

Along with Rose Congou Green, Chocolate Chili Chai, Organic Kanpe Tea, and Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait.

Comments

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada