drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

This one smells just like Gold Rush – evidently the mulberry takes over anything else in the mix – which is just fine cause it smells pretty damn good. And added bonus – it costs less :)

It brews up an interesting green colour but still smells just as good. It smells so sweet but hopefully like Gold Rush the taste will be just perfect and not as sweet as the smell.

From what I remember of Gold Rush this is tasting just like it, perhaps with the slightest hint of nuttiness from the macadamia. I’m enjoying it.

Cavocorax

I was surprised by this one because I’ve never had mulberries, or a nutty tea. I really like it though, and I like that it’s herbal so I have more options at night.

Comments

Cavocorax

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada