drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

I have yet to find a rooibos I enjoy. This is next to the docket. The smell dry is deliciously caramel, but steeped it has a somewhat medicinal scent.

Hmm. Tastes medicinal as well. Darn. Perhaps my tastebuds are off today.

MissLena

I’d suggest Creme Caramel by DAVIDsTEA, it’s pretty tasty, I just tried it yesterday :), Jessie’s Tea isn’t too bad either, very sweet and if you like coconut, you will probably enjoy it! My favorite rooibos though would have to be Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas. I hope you eventually find one that you like!

Comments

MissLena

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada