Delicious! Another amazing sample from Will Work For Tea (I think I may have tried all of them from you now) – thanks!

This one tastes just like a pumpkin pie, which FYI is my favourite pie flavour. I can taste those Thanksgiving spices. Makes me think of leaves changing colour and warm sweaters and boots. Ah what an awesome matcha. Yesterday caramel and today pumpkin pie.

I actually placed an order yesterday for the 3+1 matcha deal and today at the last minute today decided I wanted to switch out one of my matchas for a different flavour. I sent a quick email and I was impressed with the near immediate response. I’m talking within 5 minutes I had an email back. My order was already prepared for shipment! Very impressed about how quick that was. It gets better – because I couldn’t switch out flavours I was offered a sample of the flavour I wanted to switch with to be included with my order. This is some seriously amazing customer service. I can’t wait to gobble up my matchas so I can order more! Red Leaf Tea you are amazing.