drank Hot Lips (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This one smells so good! I love cinnamon hearts. Seriously I eat them until I can’t really taste them anymore because it feels as though I’ve burned my taste buds clear off.

Liking it for sure. And nice touch of not burning the taste buds off. I was a little nervous there’d be something overpowering in such a strong scent but it all works together so nicely.

The more it cools, the more it tastes exactly like cinnamon hearts. I’m getting a warming near the back of my throat and down from the cinnamon or peppercorns.

Update February 27/13: I resteeped this one this morning for my drive. The resteep is good but it’s all peppercorns and no sweetness. Still enjoyable, but not as much as the first round.