drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

Ah summertime. Despite the walnut, which is the only not-so-summer ingredient, I still smell summer. Thank you coconut and pineapple. And on a sidenote I redid the colours on my blog to also reflect the summer sunshine. Yes! And also did a blog post on the awesome Guayusa :)

Ooh this is nutty and I’m enjoying it. Excellent. This may be an upgrade as well. These nut teas keep blowing me away. Never did I think I’d enjoy a nut tea. Yet each and every one I’m loving.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada