drank Mango Madness by DAVIDsTEA

This one smells so deliciously fruity. But nothing like mango. More like citrus. Some of these fruity teas I’m sure are better on ice. This one almost looks like it should be a herbal there’s so much fruit and almost no white tea leaves.

There’s a lovely sweetness at the end of the sip but I’m still not sure I’m getting any mango. The more I drink the more I don’t think this is a tea for me. I’ll have to chill it before I throw in the towel.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada