drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas
749 tasting notes

Thanks to KittyLovesTea for this one!

Hopefully the coconut will redeem the rooibos. I can still taste that bizarre flavour but the other ingredients are definitely toning it down :) This is one I can survive!

Perhaps the 5 minute steep time is the trick to these rooibos teas. Hmm. I’ll have to conduct an experiment.

Preparation
5 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, yoga, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug!

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs, rooibos (specifically red, I’m more open to green), honeybush, and matés are not my favourite. I tend to avoid them altogether unless others find them so amazing it would be a travesty to not at least try.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of February 2017.

Location

Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer