drank Secret Weapon by DAVIDsTEA

This one smells quite almond-y dry, though now that it’s steeped I’m getting a scent of…pencil lead? That can’t be right. Perhaps weapon is the key word here.

The taste is not so bad. But I’m finding it difficult to get past that bizarre scent. I go to take a sip and all I can smell is pencil lead. What’s up with that? May be a deal-breaker Secret Weapon.

Shmiracles

haha pencil lead! that sounds about right.
Secret Weapon and i do not get along. no way.
i didn’t even like the scent of the tea dry. needless to say we’re no longer on speaking tearms.

Courtney

Haha yeah what a bizarre scent. I kept smelling it because I thought I must be crazy. Yep the rest is going to the girls at the yoga studio for our tea party tomorrow haha.

Comments

Shmiracles

haha pencil lead! that sounds about right.
Secret Weapon and i do not get along. no way.

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada