drank Guayusa (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Well I got absolutely nothing done over reading break. Not a single thing. And I had a rough night for sleeping last night so I feel like a zombie this lovely Monday morning.

Guayusa to the rescue. So now I’m sitting in my morning biology lecture, which I normally love, sipping my guayusa, as I watch the clock until I go home again.

I found a neat recipe for sweet coconut guayusa that I will try later on as well. I’ll update to let you know how it goes :)

Update: I tried out the sweet coconut guayusa recipe and it was pretty tasty but the scent of it really turned me off. I find it difficult difficult when I’m sipping away at something and the scent is right there in my face.

Here’s the recipe if anyone else would like to try: http://www.guayusatea.com/preparation/