Well this is the last of my little stash of Cantaloupe & Cream until my Butiki order gets here. Ahh!

This tea is so delicious, just perfection :) I’m so excited to try all the new ones I’ve ordered, especially Watermelon Xylophone.

Update March 14/13: Now that I have a fresh stash of this lovely I brewed some up yesterday for my drive and it was divine. No surprise there. I put those leaves to cold-brew overnight and the result is very tasty and refreshing. Overall, I think I prefer it hot but I wouldn’t say no to a chilled cup on a hot day.

Alphakitty

This one is really good mixed with Watermelon Xylophone, like melon fruit punch!

jessiwrites

GAH! I am so impatient!!!!

Courtney

Ooh now I’m excited to try a mix of this and Watermelon Xylophone!

Comments

Alphakitty

jessiwrites

GAH! I am so impatient!!!!

Courtney

Ooh now I’m excited to try a mix of this and Watermelon Xylophone!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada