drank Toasted Marshmallow by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to Shmiracles for this sample :)

I love that the marshmallows melt right into the tea. This one smells really wonderful. It brews up a bit murky but the scent makes up for that.

Hmm I’m getting a bizarre medicinal taste that’s reminding me of rooibos. Perhaps that is the roasted green tea in there? Or the allspice? I’m honestly not sure. I’ll let it cool some more before I take another sip.

Shmiracles

i’m glad you kinda liked it?? hah i know what you mean about this tea having a taste around the edges that’s not quite right.

Courtney

Haha yes it was good but there was something else going on there. I’ve been wanting to try it for a while thought – thanks for sending it my way :)

Comments

Shmiracles

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada