This actually brews up a deep purple/blue colour with a subtle scent of blueberries.

There is a earthy blueberry taste in there, not too strong, but it’s there. There’s something else over the blueberry that I’ve tasted before but I can’t quite remember what it is.

This is a fascinating tea. I only have a small sample so I may have to pick up some more to experiment and enjoy.

Update: The second steep of this was a success. Almost as flavourful as the first. I’m impressed.

jessiwrites

I really need to try this one! I keep saving it for when I am craving blueberry, but it just sounds so delicious. Maybe this afternoon, when I get home from the office…

Comments

jessiwrites

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada