drank Carrot Cake by Tea Guys

Thanks to Shmiracles for this one!

This smells carrot cake spicy mixed with rooibos. Which, according to the description, is exactly what it should smell like. Fancy that.

Well it’s definitely one of the better rooibos teas I’ve tried but still there’s that medicinal taste. A sweetness is coming out as it cools. It doesn’t exactly taste like carrot cake but something is reminding me of carrot cake.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada