drank Peach Oolong by Butiki Teas

This one has a nice peach taste amidst the oolong. It mixes really well where I can taste both the peach and oolong, but neither is too overpowering. It’s a bit more flavoured that the Grape Oolong I’m finding, which I like. Slightly more oolong than peach but I think I prefer that over fake or overwhelming tastes that overpower the actual tea. This is one I will repurchase.

I let this one cool a wee bit too long. I prefer it hot.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada