The pistachio here has a unique nutty flavour that makes me wonder why I haven’t come across more pistachio teas!

The green tea base is great for this tea. Again, a perfect balance of pistachio and green tea. I’m really enjoying it straight but I think I’m going to add some sugar to see if it really can taste like pistachio ice cream.

A wee bit of sugar makes this nothing short of amazing.

The second steep turned out quite well for this gem.

jessiwrites

Hmmm, really? I will have to try this again…

Comments

jessiwrites

Hmmm, really? I will have to try this again…

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada