Thanks Shmiracles for this tea sample!

Dry, this smelled quite yummy. Some sweetness mixed somewhere in with black tea. Now steeped, there’s a bit of a different scent – and it includes the scent of pu’erh. I don’t care for pu’erh. At least not yet.

Initial taste is maple-y or hazelnut-y with something else there that is the pu’erh. But it doesn’t seem to be overwhelming.

In conclusion, there is a lovely sweetness to this tea and it’s quite bold. I think it would be best enjoyed in the morning.

Shmiracles

the dry scent is kinda crazy huh!? over the top decadent!
steepster Em created this blend (http://steepster.com/EmiCreech) and i think she did a fine job :) i am a puerh appreciator though. precisely for it’s boldness.

Comments

Shmiracles

the dry scent is kinda crazy huh!? over the top decadent!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada