I can taste both lime, lemon, and cream here. That is pretty awesome. I definitely thought the lime and lemon would become one and be either lime OR lemon.

This is again so similar to Lemon and Lime Chiffon. Delicious! I actually think I need to make all three, line them up, and take a sip from each one right after each other to determine which will get to stay in my cupboard. Gah.

Update March 25/13: I’m sure some caffeine would do me good this morning but this one just smells so delectable I couldn’t resist. Maybe I won’t choose between the three and just keep them all on hand, all the time. That wouldn’t be so bad, right?

MissLena

I’ve been trying to pick one too, i haven’t yet it’s so tough they are all really good!

Comments

MissLena

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada