drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Thanks Sil for sharing this with me!

It does smell like a warm strawberry rhubarb pie.

This has a lovely taste of strawberry that is not at all fake with a slight bitterness to it. I’m thinking that’s the rhubarb? Or perhaps the hibiscus? Hopefully I didn’t just oversteep it. As it cools more of the pie pastry flavour comes out.

I prefer this much more as it cools, the bitterness subsides and the pie taste really comes out with the strawberry. Delicious.

The second steep of this was just as flavourful.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada