The name of this one intrigued me. Strawberries and kiwi? YUM. I just steeped myself a hot cup and put the resteep in the fridge to cold brew for a while.

It’s alright hot, but in checking out the other reviews, I must say I could see it being better chilled as well.

There’s a taste of strawberries there with a subtle hint of underlying kiwi. I’m thrilled there’s no artificial taste here.

jessiwrites

Eeeeee! So excited to try this one. Especially cold!

Comments

jessiwrites

Eeeeee! So excited to try this one. Especially cold!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada