Man am I ever kicking myself for not picking some of this up before it was gone forever.

I fell asleep on the couch, for the fourth night in a row, just after I steeped (second resteep – I’d brought the first one along for the drive to work) this. So it went in the fridge to enjoy chilled this morning. The crumble-y cinnamon part really comes out chilled and it’s delicious. I love it both hot and cold :)

This tea also resteeps amazingly well. I always resteep this one at least three times – it does lose flavour, but I love it so much if I can get any flavour I’m resteeping it!

Well if I hate the package I have, you and kittenna can fight over who gets it, if I ever get around to tasting it lol

Aimee Popovacki

I definitely preferred this one to the strawberry rhubarb parfait.. I like the parfait one but not as much.

Courtney

Sil – Haha I can’t imagine not liking it!

Aimee – I didn’t like the parfait at all because of the hibiscus. The crumble has hibiscus flowers which don’t bother me at all.

jessiwrites

I actually prefer the parfait, especially cold. Yum.

Lucky you :P

jessiwrites

Hahahaha! Well, that’s why I shared the Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with you! I won’t miss it as much when it’s gone. :(

Courtney

You’re much too good to me. The more I drink it, the more I enjoy it. Gah. But perhaps that’s because I have it so rarely to conserve!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

Courtney

Sil – Haha I can’t imagine not liking it!

jessiwrites

I actually prefer the parfait, especially cold. Yum.

Lucky you :P

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada