drank Pineberry Honeybush by 52teas

This tea is fascinating. I just received it in the mail yesterday so perhaps I should’ve waited a bit longer to try it? I also don’t think I’ve come even close to perfecting being able to taste the flavours through the honeybush base, but I’m working on it.

I’m getting a subtle creaminess from the marshmallow root and mostly a strawberry taste aside from that. I’m not completely sure how I feel about the taste. I think I’ll let it sit out a few more days before I try again.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada