Thanks Cavocorax for this and ALL the other AWESOME teas you sent :)

This tea is very clearly apple. It smells like apple and tastes like apple. I’m impressed. It’s almost apple cider-like. It makes me feel like it’s autumn as I’m drinking it. Yum.

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada