drank Raspberry Cream by 52teas

Thanks Scheherazade for sending this lovely tea :)

I’m a little wary of 52Teas black teas considering I haven’t been amazed by them, but this tea is quite delicious. The raspberry flavour is clear and the tartness is almost an afterthought. There’s also a definite creaminess to it. The raspberry flavour becomes even more evident as the tea cools.

Yum!

this is one of the good ones imo :)

Comments

this is one of the good ones imo :)

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada