drank Retro Ted by Bluebird Tea Co.

This tea is fascinating. I think I’m enjoying it? It has a very distinct flavour. The lemongrass adds such a unique flavour when combined with the coconut and pineapple. I’ll have to think more on this one as I finish my cup.

Thanks Scheherazade!

Scheherazade

You’re welcome! I thought it was a bit odd, but I think that’s just my reaction to Pineapple and Coconut together! My dad loves it.

Comments

Scheherazade

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada