Thanks Stephanie :)

This one is almost identical to David’s Coconut Oolong. Yum. I’d really have to have them side-by-side to decipher any difference. For now I’ll just enjoy this lovely cup of tea as I read article after article and write yet another paper.

On my second steep. I love oolongs for inspiration.

I enjoyed three steeps of this. How lovely.

Also, I’m trying to swap out everything I’m not loving before I’m gone for almost a month. Feel free to check out my swap posts and stuff in my cupboard if anyone’s interested. Thanks!

oh i’ll be watching… waiting…ready to pounce lol

Comments

oh i’ll be watching… waiting…ready to pounce lol

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada