drank Bangkok by Harney & Sons

I’m on my second resteep of this and it’s amazing as per usual. I have 3/4 of my tin left and I’m already planning my next order since I can’t be a single day without this tea.

Also, the entire reason I wrote this post is because I wanted to share with someone that I figured out how to make a custom cursor for my Tumblr! I am quite excited about this particular accomplishment. Mwuahaha!

If you feel like checking out the awesomeness, it’s here: http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada