drank Toasty Almond by Tealish

Okay so I sometimes get a little overexcited in my tea ordering rampages and should’ve realized this is Tealish’s version of Forever Nuts by David’s. I enjoy Forever Nuts, but it didn’t ever make my cupboard permanently.

Perhaps Toasty Almond will make the cut :)

This is a lovely herbal. The combination of baked apple, almonds, and a hint of cinnamon is quite comforting. It’s unlike many other herbals in that it feels slightly more substantial. I’m not quite sure that’s the correct way of wording it, but until my mind works out something more suitable, that’s what we’ll go with. Perhaps it’s the almonds? I will enjoy this one the rare times I’m not trying to caffeinate myself as of late, to get the least amount of sleep humanly possible.

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada