First, I really enjoy the leaning tower of tea photo of this one. I’m not sure I’ve ever had a straight green, and I go through phases with my (flavoured) green teas. I love, love Bangkok, but even that is somewhat phased in and out.

This one is somewhat vegetal, but also creamy with a sweetness coming through at the end of the sip. I’m actually enjoying this one while studying because it just seems more calming than the extreme amount of straight black teas I’ve been enjoying as of late.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada