Thanks Stephanie for sharing this with me :)

I decided to have this one tonight, along with the Wild Hunagshan Mao Feng, just to compare the only two truly straight greens I’ve tried.

I’m not sure I can truly differentiate the subtle differences between these two teas, but this one seems less creamier, though not in a bad way at all. It’s more vegetal and fresh, but still calming. Overall a good green tea evening!

Comments

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada