drank Sweet Cherry by The TeaCupany

KellyxLee sent this my way :)

It’s always nice to have some herbal options, something I’ve been seriously lacking in lately. This is a decent herbal. It’s more tart than sweet, though that doesn’t bother me at all. I have a feeling this would be a little better chilled, I’m finding it slightly lacking in flavour. The directions gave a steeping time of 5-10 minutes, and I steeped for 7. Perhaps a longer steeping time would fix that. Hmm.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada