Hmm. I’m not really sure on the year, but this was sent in my most recent Verdant order that I received last week.

Also, I may have steeped this as a green, eek. However, it seems to have turned out tasty anyway. This one is nice and light, with a typical (typical from the 3-4 tie guan yins I’ve tried haha!) tie guan yin flavour, and no mineral taste, which is just so lovely.

Verdant is always so delicious.

Update: The second steep still has plenty of flavour.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada