I haven’t had a Della Terra tea in a while. This one is creamy and delicious, true Della Terra black mint tea style. The vanilla tones the mint down to something more suited to my tastes, and the black tea base complements the flavouring nicely.

Thanks for sharing KiwiDelight!

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada