I think I’ll go with the thinking that my stomach was still a tad off when I tried this yesterday morning, because I just resteeped the last of my swap from VariaTEA and it doesn’t have the same fake smell to it I got yesterday. Just strawberry and cacao. Although, I may have also forgot about it steeping on the counter as I drafted a message to VariaTEA as well haha. Oversteeping Cacao teas is always a great idea I’ve found. Yum.

You know, this one may actually be an order. My January tally is getting out of hand.

Also, I’m working on updating my bio, so I shall have actual tea-related info up there soon! For now it’s just a wee paragraph saying so in addition to my two lines of bio that have always been there.

VariaTEA

I am kinda off the cacao tea right now but this to me smelled like a strawberry milkshake and I really like strawberry milkshakes so I just can’t let it go. I am waiting in hopes that one day I will be into the cacao tea again.

Courtney

I hope so too! I have phases of cacao for sure. But I do always come back to it. And I have so many black teas, the few herbals I enjoy, I need to keep around haha.

VariaTEA

I realized the other day that I only have about 50 decaf teas among all the other caffeinated ones. That would be a lot but unfortunately most are to be swapped because I don’t really like them. So the occasional time I do find a decaf tea I like, I tend to stock up.

Courtney

I’m the same. I’ve tried many herbals and while they’re tasty, they usually aren’t tasty enough to keep around. Or I get tired of them. But look here! This swap has introduced me to another possibility. This could be herbal #4!

Yvonne

You don’t know how long it’s been since I could have a strawberry milkshake – my eyes weep from the fond memories :(

Haha yay for 4 herbals!

which are your other 3 courtney?

Courtney

Winter Blend from Tealish, Peppermint Patty from Butiki, and Original Cacao Sil :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Yvonne

Haha yay for 4 herbals!

which are your other 3 courtney?

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada