drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

A couple months ago I made the ill-considered decision to eat one of the animal crackers from my dry tea leaves. Obviously, it wasn’t just the animal cracker, but also residue from the actual tea. Well, this tea in dry form was not my friend. A part of me feared I would never love this tea again, but this morning I took the bold step of brewing this up, and yes I am enjoying as I once did, before the fateful cracker tasting.

Haha yay!

VariaTEA

Haha this is why I LOVE their company!!

that’s awesome… I’m so tempted to just say the hell with it and order through amazon even if i’ll likely be there soon haha

Courtney

Well, as I have no plans to go to Miami anytime soon, I couldn’t help myself. :P I’m happy to send anything I got your way Sil.

keychange

Ooohoh oh oh!! what’d you get? what’d you get? (can’t see your pic for obvious reasons lol)

Courtney

keychange I placed a Nina’s order yesterday for 4 teas and they emailed me this morning saying they were throwing in an extra 1.6oz. of 4 fruits rouges as a gift for me and my Steepster friends. :)

keychange

oh wow, how very kind of them!

Comments

Haha yay!

VariaTEA

Haha this is why I LOVE their company!!

keychange

oh wow, how very kind of them!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada