drank Campfire Blend by Verdant Tea

Another in my order from Verdant!

The dry scent of this tea made me quite wary, but steeped the scent is much more inviting. The cinnamon is coming through most clearly now.

The taste is pretty light, which is both good and not so good. There isn’t any of the almost offensive dry scent taste going on, but the yummy smelling cinnamon isn’t that clear in the taste either. I’m getting the subtlest hint of orange in the background. Hmm. Hopefully more flavour will come through as it cools.

I’m thinking this one needs a bit more leaf.

i think i usually do this one at 1.5 per “cup” though with my size mugs it’s 3 since they’re twice the size of normal cups

Courtney

I have a 14 oz. mug and I generally do the recommended for 8 oz. This didn’t work out in my favour here haha. Lesson learned!

Stephanie

oof I did NOT like this one.

Comments

Courtney

Stephanie

oof I did NOT like this one.

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.