drank Je t'Aime by Nina's Paris

Another from VariaTEA, and since she suggested I try this and Caramel-Toffee one after the other, I figured I may as well. She has yet to lead me astray.

I must say, I really appreciate the average steep time and temperature feature. When I couldn’t find directions before, sometimes I would go through and do a quick average myself and now it’s already there. However, I also see the tea measurement is still rounding down.

Perhaps this is due to VariaTEA’s feelings on this as well, but I am slightly preferring this tea over the last. The base seems to work a bit better with the flavouring here. The caramel seems softer, perhaps due to the vanilla. I’m excited I have some of this en route to experiment more with.

Thanks VariaTEA!

Flavors: Caramel, Vanilla

205 °F / 96 °C 2 min, 45 sec 0 OZ / 0 ML
VariaTEA

Yay! Although it must seem like I am super demanding. First I told Roswell Strange to drink Japon and now this. I am glad you enjoyed it though.

Courtney

Hahaha I thought of that too, but you have such good ideas.

VariaTEA

I thought I would share because I made the mistake of having Je T’aime first and then Caramel-Toffee was disappointing. I find the reverse is better.

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

Hahaha I thought of that too, but you have such good ideas.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada