This one came in our Della Terra order.

This is actually a pretty decent tea. There are very few Della Terra teas that have amazed me, and while this one doesn’t amaze me, it’s still tasty. I’m not getting any spice at all, but the apple is there and a sweetness, which I’ll say is the toffee. Overall a decent cup, I’ll have no problem finishing off our sample.

Also, my proposal was accepted! I will be presenting to the biology department at the end of the term, so it’s high time to work on my social anxiety.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML
VariaTEA

YAY!! Congrats on your proposal getting accepted.

TeaBrat

congrads! you can work on the social anxiety. I think I have it too.

Jennkay

Congrats! That’s pretty exciting :)

keychange

Congrats! onwards and upwards!

caile

That’s great! Congrats!!

Cavocorax

Woo! Congrats!

OMGsrsly

Yay! You can do it. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

YAY!! Congrats on your proposal getting accepted.

TeaBrat

congrads! you can work on the social anxiety. I think I have it too.

Jennkay

Congrats! That’s pretty exciting :)

keychange

Congrats! onwards and upwards!

caile

Yay! You can do it. :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada