I went and picked up 50g of this yesterday after having some from my swap with MirandaGou. And evidently, I was none too soon, because I’ve got an upset stomach now. Joy. I’ve been writing out cue cards all afternoon for my exam Tuesday, and I’ve got such a good roll going I don’t want to stop just because of my stomach. I also cannot seem to warm up no matter how many layers I apply, so hopefully this will ease my stomach and heat me up. Yay ginger!

P.S. I sent in some flavours for the first time yesterday, and one of them was ginger. It’s not in the flavour database yet, but hopefully soon.

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.