I went and picked up 50g of this yesterday after having some from my swap with MirandaGou. And evidently, I was none too soon, because I’ve got an upset stomach now. Joy. I’ve been writing out cue cards all afternoon for my exam Tuesday, and I’ve got such a good roll going I don’t want to stop just because of my stomach. I also cannot seem to warm up no matter how many layers I apply, so hopefully this will ease my stomach and heat me up. Yay ginger!

P.S. I sent in some flavours for the first time yesterday, and one of them was ginger. It’s not in the flavour database yet, but hopefully soon.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada