drank Grand Cru Matcha by DAVIDsTEA

Making this one as a wee pick me up to get in a few more solid hours of studying. I’m also using my matcha bowl for the first time! MY grandparents gave it to me for Christmas two years ago, and since it takes up precious room in my tea cupboard I really ought to start using it.

And, it’s awesome!

Flavors: Grass

__Morgana__

Pretty bowl. :-)

Thanks :)

Courtney

I do use the whisk all the time – well all the time being the rare times I drink matcha haha!

Comments

__Morgana__

Pretty bowl. :-)

Thanks :)

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada