drank Tropical Breeze by Tealux

This one smells like a sour Jolly Rancher. Fascinating. I have a feeling I should’ve cold brewed this one, but we’ll see what it brings hot. I would say the scent is much more potent that the actual taste here. I’m not getting much in the way of flavour at all. A bit of sour-y sweetness.

caile

Oh yeah, been driven crazy lots!

__Morgana__

Constantly. ;-)

Courtney

Thanks guys, I was so overwhelmed last night, these comments made me feel better. :)

Comments

caile

Oh yeah, been driven crazy lots!

__Morgana__

Constantly. ;-)

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada