drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

I took this one in my Timolino to the lab this afternoon. It stood up really well, yay! I think I’ve officially made the second Timolino herbal/white teas now. Greens may work too. Lighter teas perhaps.

I’m so thrilled this tea is in my life. Herbals are always needed in my collection.

Flavors: Chocolate

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

love this one… bought 4oz of it the last time haha

Courtney

I contemplated more than my 1 oz. I really did. My next order won’t be too far off haha.

Comments

love this one… bought 4oz of it the last time haha

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada