I’ve never ordered this one myself, but jessiwrites sends me some occasionally. I don’t think I love it enough to order it myself, but yet I thoroughly enjoy it the rare times I do drink it. It really does embody a strawberry cupcake with a nice black base.

Now I’m sipping this while making turkey burgers and potato salad for dinner. A nice break from my day of research. :)

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

That’s my mug!

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), coconut (true dark coconut flavour), and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of October 2019.

Canada