I ordered this one as a sample size in my HI order.

I just opened the package, and it smells exactly like David’s Luscious Watermelon. Looking at the ingredients, I think it may just be exactly like it too. No problem though, since I loved that tea. I miss it in the summertime.

I could see most people enjoying this one cold, and you’re right, it is good cold. But I actually prefer it hot. The mix of ingredients is pretty bang-on watermelon-like. And watermelons are my favourite.

I could see ordering 50g. Plus, look how pretty the colour is!

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML
VariaTEA

I liked this one hot too. I found it a bit too sweet cold brewed.

Jennkay

Nice! Plus, I love your mug :)

Courtney

Thanks :)

Comments

VariaTEA

I liked this one hot too. I found it a bit too sweet cold brewed.

Jennkay

Nice! Plus, I love your mug :)

Courtney

Thanks :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada