I decided on my Hobbit tea this morning. Along with oatmeal with maple syrup and fresh blueberries. Yum.

This tea is delightful, though I can’t drink it regularly. There’s something in the taste that doesn’t sit right after when I have a lot of it – like a syrupy quality. That sounds bizarre, but there it is. I do love it occasionally though.

I got absolutely nothing done yesterday. I mean nothing. What a disaster. So it’s productivity central here today. I’ve already read half a government report on the bycatch of seabirds and it’s only 8am. I am on it today.

keychange

Yeah man! look at you go!

sundaysipping

Go Courtney!

Comments

keychange

Yeah man! look at you go!

sundaysipping

Go Courtney!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada