drank Graham Slam by Herbal Infusions

This tea is a nice treat. It satisfies the need for something sweet, without actually being truly sweet. Tricky, tricky. I love the graham-ness. I said last time I would consider rotating this one in, and this time around I ordered a sample rather than a full 50g. I need to remember next time to just bite the bullet and get 50g.

Update: Oh yes, I’ll definitely need more. I finished off my cup far too quickly, without even realizing it, then stared longingly into my empty mug.

The flavours I want to add are never options. I shall send a third flavour email now.

Kittenna

LOL @ flavour email. Also, I should check out Herbal Infusions’ teas. I don’t think they had this one at the Toronto Tea Festival (and I don’t think I’ve ever checked out their website).

Courtney

This one is tasty Kittenna. I’ve found their teas “real” tasting, which I love. None of the over-the-top fake sweetness. :) If you’d like I can send you some. I only have a handful at the moment, but I’m more than happy to share.

VariaTEA

They were supposed to add a sample of this to my last order but it never showed :(

Courtney

Oh no! I can send you some if you like. :)

VariaTEA

I wouldn’t want to take it away since you only have a sample. I think I might want some more Strawberry Justice so I can toss in a sample them. However, I may take you up on the offer if I haven’t tried it by the time you decide to stock up :P

Courtney

Oh hehe, I have a cart going already, specifically so I can buy 50g. I talked my friend into ordering more Cacao since she was out. :P

VariaTEA

I was looking at building a cart because I want more Strawberry Justice. However, $5 shipping on $6.50 worth of tea is hard to justify.

Courtney

I absolutely agree. Did you want to add the Strawberry Justice to our order?

VariaTEA

That is nice to offer but I imagine shipping from you to me would probably be over $5. Thank you though.

Unless you are planning on dropping by Montreal anytime soon :P

Courtney

Yeah, I may not have thought that one all the way through. My gorgeous physics prof is from Quebec though. Hmm.

VariaTEA

There are some attractive people here :P.

Kittenna

I realize this thread is now from 7 months ago, but it sounds like, aside from the pokey shipping, you guys seem to rather like a bunch of HI stuff! I may have to nab samples from someone(s) at some point.

Comments

Kittenna

Courtney

Oh no! I can send you some if you like. :)

Courtney

I absolutely agree. Did you want to add the Strawberry Justice to our order?

Unless you are planning on dropping by Montreal anytime soon :P

VariaTEA

There are some attractive people here :P.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada