I’ve been trying to get in a few coconut chais here and there, and this one so far has been my favourite. I’m always extra impressed because it’s a bagged tea too. The creaminess and spiciness work so well together here. A chai I can get on board with. I’ve only got 2 teabags left, but I picked this up at a store just down the street. Easily accessible teas are awesome.

Also, I just cleaned both my infusers with Bar Keepers Friend and heyo! They look better than new.

OMGsrsly

Where do you find your Bar Keepers Friend? I’ve been looking for it for ages, and thought it wasn’t available in Canada!

Courtney

Canadian Tire haha! I checked their website because you can see which stores have it in stock. :)

Awesome! :)

ZOMG. All my pots are going to be SO SPARKLY. :D

Courtney

Haha ours are! And now my infusers are too!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Awesome! :)

ZOMG. All my pots are going to be SO SPARKLY. :D

Courtney

Haha ours are! And now my infusers are too!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada