drank White Coco Dream by Tealux

I ordered two samples with my Tealux order, this being one. This one is pretty similar to any other white coconut tea. I’m not sure if the creaminess is added, or just an effect of the coconut. It’s not the teas fault though. As my tea palate has expanded, white teas have been edged out. They need to be pretty amazing to wow me. I do have enough to try shorter/longer steep times, so perhaps something will change.

I’ll have no problem finishing my sample, but I don’t think I need to reorder.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada